Thursday, February 22, 2007

Omph.

I'm alive, but I'm not exactly kicking.

Recent partying has taken it's toll on me. Last weekend Bonnie threw another one of her gatherings. To review Bonnie's past parties:
  • Beer, Sex, Beer: where you were guaranteed two out of the three.
  • Stoplight: you wore green in places you liked to be touched and red in places you didn't.
  • Jammin' with Salmon: The Nintendo Power Pad was pulled out and Will grilled salmon. Notably the exact moment he started juggling machetes was the exact moment the police showed up.
  • St. Patrick's: My catch phrase "Beer me" was printed on t-shirts to read "Beer me, I'm Irish." Hilarious.
  • Not a party, but there was the time Bonnie and I posed for a newspaper ad for a bar in our bikinis for the grand charge of one free shot each. Yes, I still have the ad. No, my parents don't know.
The lingerie party on Saturday was actually our second. Pictures are up on the MySpace account.

For Fat Tuesday, I drove back to school because my platonic lover for life and ex-roommate came home and we partied like it was 2003:




More photos on the MySpace page. Turns out 21 bucks in Athens will buy you 2 Sapphire and Tonics, 6 well shots, and 6 beers.

I miss Athens.

I at least had enough foresight to schedule a sick day on Ash Wednesday. However, I did not have enough foresight to cancel my hair appointment on Wednesday.

And that, folks, is a story for another day.

4 comments:

dont eat the token said...

Uh oh, I hope it's a good hair story?

Jukebox keeps sticking his finger in my armpit. That's my partying as of late.

Anonymous said...

LOL sounds like a lot of drunken fun.. woo hoo! I hope it's a good hair story too!

Dan said...

You look adorable in those photos ... tired, but adorable. Party on! Or maybe not! :)

Jamie said...

Don't Eat Token- I have to stick my own fingers in my own armpits. Sigh.

Angel Girl- It was a blast at the time, but I am paying for it dearly.

Dan- Party off, Dan!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com