Saturday, April 19, 2003

My bit of philosophy for the day:

For me, college has been about binging. Whether it be alcohol, home-made cooking, or boys and sex, all quantities must be consumed in alarmingly high levels that normal people could not intake. For example, at my sister's wedding on Saturday, I ate so much food that I could not stand up without my stomach physically hurting. Then, promptly after leaving my family, (ok a little bit before) I drank most of the beer supply. Now there are two questions left:

1. Am I a purger?

A lil' bit, yes. If you've ever been drinking fast quantities of strong liquor with me, then you know that my body will "reject" shots. My New York friend calls it the randa-boot. I am so glad someone else does this, much less named it.

2. In my examples, I mentioned binging on food, alcohol, and sex. Am I partaking in all 3 tonight?

My friend once spoke of a "Beer, Sex, Beer" party, where you're guaranteed 2 out of the 3. Same here.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com