Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Hey VegasGustan, remember the post in which I said my roommate Craig was going to be a box of wine for Halloween (and you laughed so hard you got a bloody nose and peed in your pants)?

Well here they are! The long awaited Halloween pictures!

Funny story, the second we start walking down the street, a guy (presumably drunk) stops, points at Craig, and shouts, "Dude, my mom loves you!"


A very sexy nurse drinking from the box o' Craig

I think this picture is priceless: the angle Craig is leaning back, his arms sticking out, the look on his face...


Demonstrating the working tap

It was a great night. The box was so wide Craig could not lift a glass of beer to his lips, so we stole a crazy straw from a party we were at and I had to hold up the glass and have Craig drink beer through the crazy straw all night. It was pretty ridiculous.

We had to duct tape the contents of the box of wine (the bag insert) to his belly. Craig left us at our bar and returned 45 minutes later completely tanked and without his costume. We don't know what happened but found the costume by the car.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one lucky tap

Ryon said...

I second Anonymous' cliched emotion.

That is great. I must go change my Depends now. I put some on just in case.

Unknown said...

What a rockin idea, I hope I can remember that in October!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com