Thursday, October 28, 2004
Last night Craig and I found ourselves in a moment where neither of us were rushing off to do something. We were both home for the night before 9 PM- a first time occurrence since we moved in together.

Drew randomly phoned and, for once, he wasn't drunk and trying to get us to go over to his house and "bring the bevys." He actually called to tell me to go look at the moon.
Craig and I tried to spy the moon from our balcony, but a giant tree blocked it out from us. So we did what any normal person would do and grabbed a cooler of tallboys and brought our chairs and set up camp in the handicap parking space in front of our building and watched the lunar eclipse.

We talked about his relationships, my relationships, the fact he's going to be a box of wine for Halloween- all and all it was good beer, good company, and good conversation.

Man, watching a lunar eclipse is a bit like watching grass grow.

But it was a beautiful night and I'm glad I have beautiful people in my life to share moments like these with.

3 comments:

Ryon said...

*Wiping away a tear*That was beautiful, just beautiful. Not the night you had, mind you, but his costume choice...priceless. I am so moved. :-)

Jamie said...

I want you to know that the box of wine has a strategically placed, working nozzle.
Drew is Irish, but not from Ireland.

Ryon said...

Knowing about the nozzle just furthers the greatness of the costume. Son of Ja-Rel kneels before Zod.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com