Monday, June 13, 2005

The blog of Jenn and Jamie?

The post on a book my friend Jenn and I kept in high school had such a good response that I created a new site dedicated to musings and rants that follow the same immature nature that the original book did. We'll see what direction this thing takes.

I had been checking up on the new site every few hours, to see if my new baby is still sleeping. I already put a site tracker on there and ignored my ip address to see how it's doing. WTF! 41 hits in a couple of hours?! My poor Mokey blog, my original and beloved first, can't compete with these kinds of ratings. What is the variable in this situation? Does the other one have a better template? Is it just one hell of a post? I'll tell you what it is. It's effing Jennifer! Site Meter says the referrals are coming from her profile. She hasn't even posted to the damn site yet and she's bringing in all the people! Stupid ho. Apparently, if I want this blog to do better, all I need to do is attach her name to it.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

PS- Love ya Jenn!

Paige said...

LoL, damn that Jenn!

Ryon said...

Jenn rules! Woo Hoo Jenn!

Jamie said...

See!! I already lost my fans! Ho hum...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com