Sunday, June 12, 2005

On starfish

I have decided to ban Angelina Jolie. I don't like most of her movies, I don't think she's a great actress, I don't care that she adopted a Cambodian child, and I just don't like her as a person, especially when I read articles like this.

I watched "Beyond Borders" this weekend- the movie that supposedly changed her life. It was alright right up until it became more about gun running than starving third world babies. But the only thought I had in my head while watching it was "Angelina Jolie's lips look like an engorged asshole."

I am not going to watch "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" because of this whole publicity stunt from Mr. Pitt- I'm going to end my marriage the same time my movie comes out so I'll get double exposure and fame.

Whatever. I'm so over Hollywood. I'm over Tom Cruise and his antics. I tried watching "Jerry Maguire" last night and in the scene where he spazes out in the office when he gets fired, I kept thinking of the similarities between that and Oprah.

Crazy damn celebrities.

3 comments:

Paige said...

Jamie: Word.

Jamie said...

I still think her lips look like a butthole.

Ryon said...

I don't really see what is wrong with that interview. I read the whole thing and I think she has some valid points. I think it would suck if I could not take my son to a park because of all the attention. It would suck that a time spent with a "friend" and my son turned into a sad attempt to make me look like a homewrecker. I actually feel bad for her. I don't like her movies that much. I think her lips look pretty crappy too. However, she seems like a person who wants to help the less fortunate and respects a person's marriage.

"Of couse that's just my opinion, I could be wrong." -Dennis Miller

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com