Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Dear John

I read the Dear John letter this morning and I smiled.

I smiled because it feels good to know I'm making the right decisions in life. I was right in not giving the guy my phone number last week even though he had curly hair and dimples. I was right in including someone in my life who took the time to bow out gracefully. He is one of the few men who I can honestly say left me in better condition than when he found me: he shined me up, gave me a pat on the fanny, and pushed me back out into the game.

The game will continue; I have my speed date tonight.

And I smiled again because I broke out the Wonderbra this morning.

2 comments:

citizen student said...

dear hjohn letter? what am i missing?

Jamie said...

A Dear John letter is a breakup letter. I have no idea where it originates, but there was a TV show called "Dear John" and it was about a single guy and his 2 daughters.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com