Thursday, September 07, 2006

James and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

The Slump is officially over.

Several things have marked this occasion:
  1. Concessions was made on rent again. I went out and bought a digital camera before anything on my truck could break.
  2. Found out I have free cable. I am receiving channels on my beloved Sony that I am clearly not paying for. There is a downside to this-- I have no idea how long I have had this wondrous free cable and have been wasting my summer reading and writing instead of watching The Hills.
  3. Went out to lunch today with Erin. I got checked out by a beautiful trouble-making bad boy and the proprietor gave me free M&Ms.
All in all, it's been a very good day.

4 comments:

citizen student said...

and you got to talk to me. that makes it an even BETTER day...

:D Doesn't it?

I have bad news but i will wait until tomorrow afternoon to share it with you.

or else i will explode and form a deep puddle of hatered on my new living room floor. i'm sure we'd have to pay for that. and i can't afford it

dont eat the token said...

hooray? & funny on the vanished post. If someone was misrepresenting MN, Mpls or St Paul I'd probably be irritated.

OH WAIT

ALMOST EVERY MOVIE THAT TAKES PLACE HERE HAS MOST GOD AWFUL FARGO ACCENT AND WE DO NOT SOUND LIKE THAT AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I've met one person who talks like that and she was a waitress at IHOP. We sound normal, w/occasional lazy o's. Not oh's.

Anonymous said...

yay for good days and slumps that disappear! Noone likes being kicked in the ass by a slump.

Ryon said...

Good days are always nice. Could you see a couple may way...maybe with some CDs? I'm never gonna give up on that. NEVER.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com