Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Dear Producers of Vanished,

As a resident of Atlanta, I am here to solve all your inconsistencies with the city of which you base your show out of. My fee is nominal (see: twenties. A lot of twenties.)

When your newscaster refers to Buckhead, GA, she is actually referring to the wrong place. For Buckhead, the posh neighborhood in Atlanta, one just says Buckhead. For the po' dunk paper mill factory backwoods town, one says Buckhead, GA. I'm pretty sure your rich senator lives in Buckhead.

Chamblee is pronounced with a soft "ch," as in "chardonnay." It is "Sham-blee" and the city is as ghetto as it sounds. You got that part right. However, the "a" is pronounced as "am" not as "father." Please stop saying "Shaumblee" as it is very irritating.

Until the next 'sode,

James

2 comments:

Twisted DNA said...

Consider yourself tagged. Check my blog.

Ryon said...

I have not watched that show and I can imagine I would be doing the same thing. Buckhead, GA...HA HA HA. Great bar there, if you like ugly biker chicks with only four teeth.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com