Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Sometimes you feel like a nut

Sometimes I say the perfect thing at the perfect time on a date. He'll look at me and smile and kiss my forehead as a reward:
Jamie: Whoops! Sorry I just stepped on your foot.
Date: That's okay.
Jamie: (Inspects his shoe) I'll tell you what: you wear out the bottoms and I'll wear out the tops.
Date: That's selfless of you!
Sometimes I don't:
Jamie: (Sipping on mango smoothie) I love mangos.
Date: Me too.
Jamie: You ever eat them dried? I could eat them like candy.
Date: Maybe in some trail mix once.
Jamie: They remind me of earlobes.
Date: ...

6 comments:

dont eat the token said...

Um, I think the fascination of your recent excursion to the Bodies exhibit is hanging around. I mean, I like biting earlobes, but I don't actually chew and digest them! *wink*

Jamie said...

DET- I had to explain it to him too. They're flesh colored and soft and a little fuzzy!

Ms Thang- welcome back! Yes, crickets indeed.

Ugh, I wasn't even drinking...

... said...

...LoL

citizen student said...

*sound of one person clapping slowly... then it stops*

gees... you're good man... you're good..

lol

aprilbapryll said...

Jamie, I loved both comments -- if I ever call off my wedding and go femme, I'm coming up to Atlanta to date you :)

Twisted DNA said...

Haha. Both are pretty good. (It took me a few seconds to get the first one though. Guess I am too slow)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com