Thursday, April 27, 2006

It finally happened

It only took 7 years but

I HAVE A BETTER BODY THAN BRITNEY SPEARS!

No, I didn't go on a fancy diet, and, no, I didn't up my hours at the gym. I did nothing; Britney just got fat.






















This is the woman you men foolishly adored. Now she's reminiscent of Elvis's last years when he flew to Colorado to eat this peanut butter and jelly sandwich served in a loaf of bread and deep fried. Look at her with her Panama City body. Blech. Do you still want her, men? DO YOU?

I didn't think so.

5 comments:

Will said...

While I hate that I'm seeing this right after dinner...it's good to be right. As recently as 2 years back, I first laid out my prediction that the second Mrs. No-Talent-Ass-Clown is deprived of nutritionists and personal trainers she'd revert to her true form.

And now we've seen it, and I may vom.

... said...

Hey, me too! Let's go party like rock stars!

citizen student said...

the one thing we're forgetting though, is as fast as she can turn into a lazy, couch slob with the muffin tops and belly rolls (mmm) she can become the *vomit* bodacious babe that landed her her *gag* sex kitten status...

bastard famous rich people. damn them all to hell with their oodles of money to throw away... to hell!

plus. k fed loves her... right? i couldn't even keep a straight face for that one

Ryon said...

Um, Elvis ate Fried Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwiches...just to set the record straight.

I never thought she was hot. HONESTLY. She is not my type at all.

I'm glad that you have a better body though.

Jamie said...

Peanut butter and banana, my bad.

I love how all guys are like, "Eww, I never liked her!" I don't believe a single one of you!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com