Wednesday, April 26, 2006

25 wasn't so bad. I think...?

Drinks consumed for my birthday outing Saturday night:
  • 1 cosmopolitan, made by me in my apartment. Nasty, but v. strong. Should actually count as 2 drinks.
  • 2 vodka martinis at posh martini bar.
  • 1 big ass margarita in Virginia Highland (Things went downhill very quickly from here. Never add tequila to the mix unless you're on a mission. I was.)
  • 1 pink panty pull-down, weak.
  • 2 blow jobs, so strong they burned my throat going down.
  • 1 Bud Light.
  • 1 Red Snapper (?), memory gets fuzzy from here. It was a shot and it was dark.
  • 1 more pink panty pull-down, but bartender didn't know how to make it, so it was a really an amalgamation of vodka and pineapple juice, among other things.
  • 1 Natty Light, I think. I saw the cans the next morning.
The result:
  • I was completely housed, or "plantationed" according to Ryan and Eric's standards.
  • I crowned myself the champion for outdrinking everyone. Self-congratulations and waving may have occurred.
  • The drunker I got, the more vulgar I became. Highlights include running into 2 bars and 1 gas station asking for whip cream. When they asked why, I said only, "I want a blow job." Another time included getting a round of pink panty pull-downs for free by telling the bartender I was wearing them.
  • Walking became a challenge. I did my best impression of escaping alligators, zig-zag style.
  • It took me about 30 seconds to actually fit the key into my door lock. Concentration was required.
  • Woke up fully clothed on top of my bed at 2:47 the next afternoon. Lights were still on. Things were out of place.
  • I had one of the best nights in such a long time.

3 comments:

Will said...

That sounds like good times. Remind me to do the same when I turn 25 (again) this year

Jamie said...

Will, it was just like Athens! Except it was Atlanta... so I didn't run into people on the sidewalk that knew me... so none of the bartenders knew my name and had a beer waiting for me... and I didn't have any conversations in the bathroom, trying to figure how we knew each other, only to find it was from a class... and drinks were twice as expensive...

citizen student said...

*sigh* it makes me miss the days of partying and blacking out with my bff...

and then again... hangovers and struggling to stay awake at work were never my strong suit.

YAY that you had a happy birthday!!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com