Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I really need to clean up my posts

It is acceptable to search for "wild coolness" to find my site. Not only is it fine by me, it's a bit flattering. It is not, however, acceptable to search for the other term. I actually don't know which is worse: people who search for that on the Internet, or the fact that the search didn't take the pervert to a particular post, it just directed him to my general blog.

Edit: (11:11 am) I mean, really! What the hell have I written to make that come up as a search term?! The search engine didn't take him to a particular post- a post that had both the words "butt" and "baby batter" in them would have been understandable (I do not want to encourage Yahoo! any more), but Yahoo! just said, "You like heines? You like spooge? You'll *love* the Shrinking Mokey!!!!" Come on! I have written about my butt on several occasions (as many of you will agree it is a postworthy topic) but I have *never* written about the nectar of the gods. This just completely befuddles me. "My boyfriend spanks me when I am bad" was funny. The post linked to it was funny. But this? For the record, *nothing* has ever been near the backdoor. Hmph.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes pretty disturbing, but redeemable because you are wildly cool.. and we all know that wildly cool and ass filled with sperm are synonymous- but not yours of course!

citizen student said...

a$$ filled with $perm.

hm. (i'm trying not to encourage anymore back-door shananigans here)...

yea.

do you like rum? and cake? what about the two mixed together in a delicious blend of deliciousness? yes.
let me know
o. and chocolate or plain. (pls say chocolate)

Jamie said...

Chocolate cake AND rum? MMmmm

citizen student said...

i know what you're getting!

i know what you're getting!

i'll try to send it friday, registered mail...

it took about two weeks to get a letter to los angeles, so i'm assuming less time to get to you?

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com