Thursday, March 16, 2006

Wha?

I did not see this coming...


Dork Spectrum: Where Do You Fall

Full-on Dork (Severe/Profound) -

There is basically no hope for you. You are the guy/girl who is constantly laughing at yourself. In fact, you're probably doing it right now. You can't listen to someone in conversation without trying to work over what they are saying in your head to come up with some sort of witty comment or a way to relate it to real life situations, sitcoms or a movie you've seen at least 35 times. You enjoy practicing responses to seem spontaneous and quirky, but the levels of effort and awareness of your own awkwardness are off the chart which places you in the Full-on end of the Dork Spectrum. I'd say that you should think more about what you say before you say it, but you'd probably just be thinking of something witty to say and not really listening anyway. My best advice is to find someone who is just as Dorky as you and hold on to them. You will never find a better match than with another Full-on.



Is that what dorks are, people who use wit and pop culture references? Whoops...

4 comments:

Eric said...

Wow...that would make my blog a veritable Dork Manifesto.

See?! I couldn't even comment without referencing either Marx or Ted Kaczynski (Unabomber)...that's can't be good.

Anonymous said...

"You will never find a better match than with another Full-on."

Is that like finding a match with another hard on? Does anyone else see something wrong with that last statement? lol.

Jamie said...

Eric- I know who Teddy K is, I'm a severe dork, remember?

Angel Girl- Does that mean I have a hard on? My music and TV selection suggests otherwise, but I do like them though!

Paige said...

Did you steal this off my myspace??? :-)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com