Thursday, March 16, 2006

I'll be singing from Hell, it'll probably sound similar

I like to think of myself as a nice person, but then something like this happens and I know I'm driving that bus to Hell.

I will not pass go. I will not collect $200. (Donations, however, are appreciated)

Remember Corky? Everyone's favorite down-syndrome character from "Life Goes On?"

Turns out he's also a singer.

And by singer, I mean he tries, and by tries, I mean it's muddled speech.

My morning radio station featured some of the tracks off the album and I couldn't stop laughing until I felt sick to my stomach for even laughing in the first place. He's doing a great thing, really.

Yeah, can't even type that without snickering.

I logged on to Amazon and, thankfully, I am not the only one who feels this way:

5 comments:

Eric said...

This cannot bode well for William Hung's career.

I predict a no-holds barred, Texas Death Match between he and Corky at WrestleMania XXVI.

Anonymous said...

Anyone else wonder why those two are embracing in the background?

Unknown said...

That seems just mean to me... Not your response, the fact that people would make a CD when they HAVE to know that this is the response most people will have!

citizen student said...

omg. shut. up.

um... i... i don't know what the proper way to react is...

sympathy? gut busting laughter?...

Jamie said...

It is SUCH a relief that other people think this way!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com