Friday, March 17, 2006

I would like to make an announcement...

Ahem.

I would just like to say that in addition to my regular duties as tech writer, I have also been appointed as "Assistant Chief Warden" of the "Fire and Life Safety Committee."


My new duties include:
  • Organizing the Fire & Life Safety Committee.
  • Providing proper leadership for the Committee; schedule annual meetings.
  • Making unannounced safety inspections.
  • Making routine inspections with Tenant Wardens.
  • Providing training as necessary.
  • Tracking changes inn local fire code applications.

In case you are curious, putting my life on the line with this new title does not affect my pay in any way.

I am, however, requesting that my business card be updated to include my new title.

Now only if they agreed to let me include a picture of me in a fireman's hat pointing a hose...

2 comments:

Eric said...

Don't you dare make the business card I just got obsolete!!!

So, when you are holding this hose will Warrant's Cherry Pie be playing in the background?

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the fan gracefully blowing your hair back ;)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com