Monday, February 20, 2006

Post Party Pillow Talk

Guy: What's this on my hand?
Jamie: Oh, um...
Guy: WHAT IS IT!
Jamie: Bite mark.
Guy: You bit me?
Jamie: I had the last beer of the party and you tried to take it from me. Hell yeah, I bit you!
Guy: Why'd you bite?
Jamie: Because you were trying to grab it from me and you're so much stronger than I am, I knew I had to fight dirty to keep my beer.
Guy: You would bite someone over a beer?
Jamie: Not just "a beer." The last beer. Besides you endured being bitten for the last beer. You held on pretty long and I had to bite pretty hard to get you to let go!
Guy: (Pauses) You realize we're poster children for AA, right?
Jamie: Yeah, I know.
Guy: (Inspects hand) Great teeth alignment though, not one tooth is crooked.
Jamie: I'll tell my parents that. They'll be so proud.

4 comments:

Eric said...

Sounds like he was more than compensated for his injury. :)

... said...

Sounds like how I got Lover Boy to fall in love with me...he wanted to dance, I wanted to drink...

Ryon said...

Is that a photo of Hunter? I think it is.....

Oh, and be careful who you bite some people might want to have you put down for such a thing.

Unknown said...

The biting was totally justified. I mean, c'mon, it was the last beer.

I love what we women can get away with :D

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com