Friday, January 13, 2006

See Jamie rock. Rock, Jamie, rock.

I am always a bit superstitious about Friday the 13th, usually because I end up crying for one reason or another. Typically these aren't great days for me. Speeding tickets, job loss: it's just plain ugly.

Except today.

I am having one of those perfect days. I was able to zip up a pair of pants that I haven't been able to wear in 2 years, officially dropping me another pant size. I left the house 7 minutes late, but arrived at work 10 minutes early. The rain didn't start until I was already inside and subsided briefly during my lunch hour. I got my first paycheck from my new job and it was $50 more than I was expecting. The bank was able to put the money immediately in my account so I can pay my credit card bill on time this afternoon. My plans to go out tonight are confirmed.

Today rocks.

1 comments:

... said...

WooHoo! Rock Jamie, you Rock!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com