Thursday, January 19, 2006

How to have a heart attack in 10 days or less!

Of the last 4 guys I've been out with, 3 of them were not just slim, but had athletic bodies. I usually go for the more "solid" type of body because I've always felt more protected that way. I've never dated anyone with an athletic body before and I have to admit it's kind of sexy.

Except for one crucial element.

I do not have an athletic body.

I'm not overweight; I don't have fat. I'm average: I'm neither skinny nor heavy. I have one more pant size to lose and I'm going to have to do it quickly if my hips continue to be larger than my counterpart's. Because nothing will make you feel bad about yourself than actually being bigger than a boy. The worst part is that it's the last few pounds that are the most difficult to lose. The universe hates you like that.

That's why I'm going to have to up my dieting. I'm already watching what I eat and getting on the treadmill, but it's not enough anymore. This morning I stopped at the store on my way to work and purchased Slim Fast, diet pills, Red Bull, and ginseng. I will lose these last 10 pounds! If my heart doesn't explode first!

5 comments:

... said...

I was just thinking about this the other day!!! How I don't think I'd ever be able to date if something happened to Ty, because I'm used to his body type, which is original to say the least.

Jamie said...

I always called them "huggable."

Ryon said...

My wife and I have decided that due to the fact that we both have two jobs and like TV too much to invest in some home workout stuff. She just ordered on of those Tony Little Gazelles fron HSN. The damn thing looks like it will help, but it cost two hundred freaking dollars! Apparently, we only have to pay 50 bucks a month until it is paid off though. Anyway, if I don't get healthier now...I will officially give up and become a sloth.

Oh, have your tried the sugar-free Red Bull? I ask, because I was thinking about trying it and just don't want to taste something nasty. I figure the less carbs the better.

Jamie said...

I can't tell a difference between the sugarfree and the regular. I like em!

Ryon said...

Thanks you two. I may just have to give 'em a try. I just tried the "less sugar" Mocha Frappucino Starbucks drink and that mofo kicks some arse. Gotta love Splenda.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com