Friday, December 09, 2005

Updates

For the past week I've been interviewing for a proper job, but I don't want to elaborate on it because I don't want to jinx myself and have to explain to everyone why I didn't get it. It's going well though.

I had to go into Atlanta the other day for a drug test. I spent the last six years of my life living in a small town and I still have trouble adjusting to Atlanta- even though I grew up in the metropolitan area. Sometimes I'll be in Costco and the crowd of people I have to fight through just gets to me and I have to leave immediately before falling into a panic attack. I'm not used to crowds or anything like that anymore. I used to, which is the weird thing.

I pull into this clinic, thoroughly pissed because I had to drive over an hour to pee in a cup, and I find out that they only have valet parking. So I had to drive over an hour and pay for valet parking to pee in a cup! Freaking city.

I have to go to a wedding this weekend so I'm going to be busy with that and the people that will be staying with us afterwards, but I have some good postings waiting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because I know you love him...Butch is going to be at the 40 Watt Club in Athens in February.

Jamie said...

Oooh goody!

Paige said...

Am I the only one offended by the christmas trees on the weather pixies????

Paige said...

True!

Jamie said...

Paige- everyone knows they are called "holiday trees" now. You know, because we decorate a tree every 4th of July, Flag Day, VE Day, Arbor Day....

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com