Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My pretty

I want you to meet Patsy, my new phone:

She's not much to look at, but it's what inside that counts (That's what my parents tell me anyways, but I think they're full of it.) Patsy also doubles as an MP3 player and a digital camera (with flash) that work off a removable memory card. She has stereo speakers, so I don't have to use head phones for the MP3 player if I don't want to. There is also a cool visual equalizer for cool graphics. Best of all, Patsy gets service so I can actually talk on the phone again! Now, you must excuse me, we have some alone time we want to spend together...

6 comments:

Paige said...

ah, so this is what you called me on! Good times!

aprilbapryll said...

So no pink? It's still cute. And a working phone is better than none. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Patsy!

You're a lot prettier than my old Nokia! And probably much more functional too!

Paige said...

so let me get this straight...you name your phone?

Ryon said...

Are you spending that time alone with her, with her on vibrate?

Sorry, that was just wrong.

Jamie said...

Yes, I named her. VG, funny!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com