Monday, December 12, 2005

Blogger Jamie, Writer Extraodinaire

I, your favorite unemployed blogger, have found someone naive enough intelligent enough to hire me.

I was at the airport on Friday when I got the call. I accepted a position as a technical writer for a software company. I will be updating their website and writing the information that goes on their software. I'm very excited because I finally have a job in my field: someone is paying me to write. I couldn't have hoped for anything better.

It's also on the posh side of Atlanta so I'll be a hip young professional. And by professional I mean yuppie, not prostitute.

3 comments:

aprilbapryll said...

I yearn for a job in that field. Right now I'm content to work in insurance and moonlight as the Editor in Chief of a magazine too poor to pay me.

Jeff said...

Congrats on the new job! woohoo! when do you start?

Jamie said...

That's the best part...I start January 3rd so I can continue my bum ways through the holidays!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com