Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Another Night, Another Dream

I didn't have a nightmare last night, I did, however, dream about Paige. In my dream, I got into a horrible fight with my mother and I was packing to move out of her house. I pull my suitcases out of my closet and when I unzip the biggest one, Paige pops out of the suitcase. She knew I needed help so she mailed herself to me!

I allow her out of the suitcase and to ride in the car as a normal passenger. We were on our way to Athens and my "roommate" was driving the car, even though I have no idea who she is. I tell Paige about Athens and how great the city is. I make plans for us to go downtown drinking that night so she can revel in Athens' famous night life.

Since I have never actually met Paige (yet) she kept morphing into different appearances. At first she was how she appears in her photo, then she became really tall with really long platinum blonde hair- locks that could bring any man to his knees- and then she was volumtious. Her accent changed to an Eastern European accent, and then to a poor-man's Eastern European accent (which I'm not sure exists, but it was really awful.)

This is what I take away from the dream- I now know that I can keep Paige in a box in my closet.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Wow, leggy AND I fit easily into overhead storage bins!

Jeff said...

I wanna go drinkin' in athens with you! I LOVE ATHENS!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com