Monday, October 10, 2005

The Horrors of Mr. Sandman

I used to have night terrors a few years ago. I think they can be accounted for I was drinking a lot and not sleeping very much, so when I did get into REM, the dreams would just rush in and overload. That's what I always contributed them to. When I cut down on the booze, slept a little more regularly, and my life was a little more stable they stopped.

I didn't have them last night, however, I did have nightmares all night. When I woke up my fingernails were dug into the headboard. There are visible scratch marks in the wood and chips of finish underneath my nails. That's never happened before. I also feel really guilty because it's a really nice bedroom set that is my father's- all of my furniture is in storage. It's not even mine.

I'm a little weirded out by this.

1 comments:

Paige said...

I can't say that I have, I'm sorry!

But, in other news, the BK has a new commercial out for Burger King's new coffee! It's hilarious!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com