Thursday, September 22, 2005

Uncle Scrooge's Money Bin

In my father's bathroom is a 3-person jacuzzi. Normally I would question the capacity of his bathtub, but then he bought the house from an architect who was originally planning to live there, so actual pervert is architect, not my father. Every opportunity I've had to enjoy a jacuzzi soak- the damn thing has always been broken. When I called my father tonight to discuss business matters, I had sense enough to ask if the jacuzzi had been fixed. Gloriously, it had!

Any sensible person knows that you can't have a good jacuzzi soak without bubbles and I turned the house upside-down to find some. The best I could find was some "milk bath" and I'm not very sure what it is but it looked disgusting when I poured it into the tub. I was just about to use my fall back plan- liquid dish soap, an excellent source for bubbles with the perk of being soap substance- but I had decided against it.

I grab my favorite book and get in the tub and turn on the jets. Bubbles start coming out of the jets to my delight; there must be some inside the jacuzzi that dispense with the water. I light a candle and relax, becoming completely absorbed in my book. Until the bubbles have grown so large that they are coming in my mouth and surrounding my book. I put it down and realize that bubbles are actually taking over the jacuzzi. There are too many of them and they are about to spill out of tub and take control over the entire bathroom. Suddenly, I felt like Uncle Scrooge inside his money vault and I had to swim similarly to the other side of the 3-man tub to turn the jets off. I had to develop system of using jacuzzi until bubbles became a powerful army and then turning the jets off until they dissipated and began again.

After three more Uncle Scrooge moments, I became exhausted with jacuzzis.

5 comments:

Ryon said...

That sounds pretty nice despite the issues.

I would kill for one of those right now.

Paige said...

wow, a tub a whole person could fit into. That's hot.

Jamie said...

No, YOU'RE hot.

Paige said...

hey, thanks :-)

Jeff said...

I love jacuzzi tubs or hot tubs. I sure could use one myself. They're especially fun with someone else! ;-)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com