Thursday, August 04, 2005

Sigh

I miss my blog.

I'm finally moved back to my mother's house. Can't tell you what I loser I feel like at the moment. 24 and living at home. It's just for six weeks so I can save a little money and help my mom out while she had this serious operation, but it's getting to me.

The drive to and from work are great. I think about how much money I'm saving. Especially Monday when I didn't have to write a check for $675, but then I get home and I walk in the door and I'm treated like an 11-year-old until the next morning at 8am when it's time to leave again. "Did you pay your cell phone bill? Did you lock your truck? Did you take the wash upstairs? Remember your car insurance is due." I want to scream and cry and rip my hair out.

She even sets an alarm for her to wake me up in the morning. Ggggrrrreat.

***

When I was moving, I found a pack of gum and I stuck it in my purse. I just noticed that the outside wrapper says, "Win a trip to be on MTV spring break '04." Copywrite 2003. I'd like to say that I'm going to take this piece of gum out of my mouth, but I'm not.

5 comments:

Paige said...

So, did the gum taste good? At all?

I love my mother, but man she is exactly like your mom...You just can't stand being around her, you want to say "hello ma, I did these things without your help while I was away!"

Jeff said...

One thing is for sure, it's very difficult to go and live back at home after being on your own! Even if it is only a short while. I feel your pain, been there and done that!! Hope your new job is doing well!

Ryon said...

I have never had to go back to my mom's. However, I really doubt if it would be that way. Every time I go home to visit and stay there is is completely cool. We have always had a great relationship that way. In fact, we have got drunk a time or two together and had some great conversations.

Paige said...

You dropped off the blogesphere!!! Where did you go Jamie? I miss you!

Jamie said...

Ms Thang- I can't find your blog- help!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com