Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Eye candy

Last night I'm watching the movie "Newsies." I absolutely love that movie, and not just for the all male cast that sings and dances. Okay, I'm lying to myself. It was for the singing, dancing all male cast. Christian Bale, David Moscow: those first stirrings of hey, maybe boys aren't gross stemmed from them.

So I have a secret crush on that movie. There is a blonde guy with a butt cut who always wears peach and can be seen surrounding the lead actors all the time. He also has an eye patch. He is so dreamy! He has always been a mystery man to me though because he has maybe three lines in the film and no one calls him by his character name. Until last night. I was watching the DVD extras and they did a short interview with him and they flashed his name on the screen: Trey Parker.

I think I choked a little. Trey Parker? My cute singing and dancing blonde is Trey Parker! The guy from South Park THAT MADE OUT WITH ANOTHER GUY ON BASEKETBALL?

I couldn't sleep at all last night. My guy took one turn for the worse. I didn't have internet at home so I couldn't confirm my fears. When I got to work today, the first thing I did was check to see if it was the same Trey Parker.

It was not.

I feel better now.

7 comments:

Paige said...

That would've been terrible! You should have called me, I would have looked it up for you!

Jamie said...

Can you imagine? My life with singing and dancing Trey Parker and it turns out to be the guy who wore the swan dress to the Oscars. The horror of it all!

Paige said...

Oh well, it's safe to come out now!

Ryon said...

Dodged a bullet there.

Anonymous said...

Thank God it's not the same guy. I share your love for Newsies. It's hard to reconcile "sellin' papes" with the potty humor of South Park.

aprilbapryll said...

I too am obsessed with Newsies. I was in love with Gabriel Damon growing up (Spot Collins) and even ventured to buy the only other 2 movies he was in (What's in the news? They were terrible). And my best friend had a thing for David Moscow. But I could recite the entire movie from memory even now -- even without it playing in the background.

That and Empire Records. :)

Ryon said...

Post Bitch. Post. Hee Hee Hee.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com