Friday, July 01, 2005

Things that went wrong before 8:30AM this morning

  1. Woke up with period
  2. Ran out of shampoo on a 'wash rinse repeat' day
  3. Shower drain clogged to a full stop
  4. Dropped last sliver of soap never to be seen again
  5. Clothes were not yet finished in dryer when had to pack
  6. Packed for only 2 days on a 3 day vacation
  7. DOG HAD DIARRHEA IN THE BACK OF MY CAR WHILE DRIVING TO WORK

(I have leather seats so this ordinarily would not have been so bad, but I had the back seat folded down in my Explorer so she did it on the carpet. I couldn't pull over and take care of it immediately or else I would be late to work. Fortunately, one of my coworkers said she would cover for me when I told her the story so I could go out in the parking lot and scrub shit before it cooked in the 100 degree sun.)

8 comments:

Paige said...

Rank! Sorry it hasn't started out very well! Hopefully it'll get better today!

(I had #1 this morning as well...I almost didn't go to work, the cramps were so bad.)

Jamie said...

We're synchronized! 2000 miles apart!

Paige said...

LoL, yeah! I always thought that you had to live together or always hang out or something...wow, the power of the internet!

Anonymous said...

WAHHHHH,
I am sure this is why blogs were created for chicks to tell us when their period started. Thank you for that. Now I have more reason to avoid you.

And where is your dog while you are at work all day anyways? cooking in the 100 degree car? Really nice.

Jeff said...

Holy SHIT! I'm sooooo sorry your day started out so poorly. I hope your weekend gets better. I don't think it could get any worse!! Have fun!

Jamie said...

Hey Bobby. Don't visit my site anymore. I don't need people like you leaving comments here. It's not funny and it's not welcome. This isn't Jenn's site where she lets you degrade everyone all day. I will not let you speak to me or my friends this way.

If you had bothered reading the post below it, you would have known the dog was being picked up. But, hey, thanks for making yourself look like an ignorant asshole.

Ryon said...

Congrats and that sucks.

Funny how things like that happen.

Oh, Bobby go to hell you worthless excuse for a human.

Paige said...

I smell of "Book of Jenn and Jamie" entry...Jamie, I think I'll let you take this one. Feel free to ask for ammo from me.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com