Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I'm not sure how long this post will last...

Paige and I were talking the other day and we were laughing at a particular blog. In this blog a gentleman will write something, most likely a nonsensical sentence, and receive about 70 comments, all from ladies about how much they want him. We agree we like the person and we like the blog, but we just don't get the online harem.

For your pleasure, we provide you with this example:


Post: I pooped today and it was Easter egg green.

Comment1: Oh I love masturbating to your photo! I'm. Doing. It. Right. Now!
Comment2: Can I come over and watch you poop while giving you a blow job?
Comment3: Poo makes me horny.
Comment4: When I pooped today I thought of you. We should get together for sex.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com