Thursday, June 23, 2005

Is this normal?

It's late Thursday night and I haven't heard from my family yet. I know the memorial service is tomorrow, but I haven't called the house since I was told not to. Any time I wanted information, I would call my father's cell phone, which he only uses while working. I was told to be at the service tomorrow, but I don't know where or what time it is. I can't call the house. I took tomorrow off of work. What if it is in the morning and I sleep through it? Why hasn't anyone called me?

2 comments:

Ryon said...

They probably are just going crazy around there. I would call anyway. I know they would want you to know all the info. They would not want you to miss it.

Oh, congrats on becoming an Aunt! Woo Hoo!

Paige said...

Eff 'em. Call the house.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com