Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Glowing

Well I had my second interview for my new job. The lady says I have to come back yet again to meet the owner, and then I'll get a final answer. Before, in every job interview I've attended, I've been offered the job at the first meeting so this is difficult for me. I'm anxious. I think I have it. She had called me on Saturday and asked for the second interview, wanting it ASAP. I asked her how I did on all those tests I took and she said besides the spelling test, I only missed 1 question. In other words, I rocked it. This time she gave me a booklet of information on a suburb and asked me to write an article on it, so she might have more in mind for me than just proofing and answering phones. We'll see.

Baby came up and took me out on a pre-celebratory date. It's the first time I've seen him in about 2 1/2 weeks. I walked in the door and he was in my kitchen washing his hands. I walked over to kiss him and I notice he's washing his hands with my dollar liquid dish soap when I have expensive hand soap in the bathroom. Boys.

The greeting went something like this:
Jamie: I forgot what you looked like.
Baby: Who are you again?
It felt good to come home and have someone waiting for me. We went out and had a really nice dinner where I got drunk off the wine as usual. I'm going to feel really bad if I don't get this job because I'm going to owe him really big. He even bought Nikita a small bag of dog food and some biscuits. (I ran out of fortune cookies and was now giving her fist fulls of a stale rice cracker mix I had: she was getting pissed.)

After dinner we had more drinks at my place and watched some Chappelle show. It was such an awesome date. I wish they can all be like that. *Sigh* So in love...

4 comments:

Ryon said...

That is so nice. I am glad for you on both accounts. This is so nice. You being happy and all.

Anonymous said...

Why in the hell would you want him to use the expensive soap? Seems like a good idea to use the dollar soap that probably works better and won't make him smell like a fag.

Jamie said...

You've just explained my point.

Boys.

Paige said...

It was a celebration, bitch!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com