Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Constipated

Baby's coming up this weekend. Yea! He hasn't been up in a month now so I'm very excited. I think I want to spend one day doing something date-like and the other just relaxing. The dilemma is I have no idea want I want to do for our day date.

Here are ideas I've been throwing around:

  1. Taking the dogs to Stone Mountain and watching the laser show
  2. Going up to Chattanooga for the day to see the aquarium and Rock City (This seems like a bit much though)
  3. A picnic? Somewhere?
  4. Putt-putt (But there is no course in Athens)
  5. Shopping in Commerce

Does anyone have ANY suggestions for a good day date?

6 comments:

Paige said...

#2 sounds like a good time to me! Of course, you could always go see Bewitched!

Paul Nichols said...

I've seen the laser show at Stone Mountain, and believe me, it's not good for day dates.

Will said...

It is Athfest this weekend...maybe check out a show?

Jamie said...

I COMPLETELY forgot about Athfest!

Jamie said...

I live 40 minutes from Stone Mountain and I know the laser show by heart, it's not that bad!

It is redneck though.

Alexandrialeigh said...

I second the picnic idea. Picnics are awesome. Especially when there's champagne involved.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com