Friday, June 17, 2005

Call me later. No. Don't.

I had such a crappy day today.

I wonder if all my customers took asshole pills this morning.

I have never in my life worked with a bunch of whiny finks. One lady hangs up on me, calls my boss, and I get yanked into his office to describe what happened. It doesn't matter what I'll say, he won't believe me anyways. May as well just start saying everything I normally say after the customer hangs up to him/her. More conversations will go like this:

Angry Customer: (fed up with earlier conversation) Don't you know what a bucket seat is?
Jamie: (wave of appropriate responses floods mind. Quickly chooses best one.) Yes sir, I lost my virginity in one!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Okay, so I didn't actually. I thought it would be the best response though- that'll shut him up!

I have *cough* never known the touch of a man. I hope it's nice!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com