Monday, November 22, 2004
I've been preoccupied the past week. Got laid off last Wednesday. I'm okay, really. I worked impossible hours and stopped enjoying life. Business became slow and I wasn't making enough money anymore, so I may have not been able to afford still working there!

Thursday and Friday I took "sick days." Next, I figured I'd go straight into Thanksgiving break, and maybe roll right into Christmas vacay after that. I sold my customers to another salesman and I have some savings, so I'm not freaking out. I also qualify for unemployment!

Just wanted to give everyone an update with me and please send your employment offers to [redacted].

4 comments:

Ryon said...

I was wondering why you had not posted lately. Well, I am glad that you are on your feet. If I got laid off today I would be up shit creek without a canoe (sp?) or a life jacket! Hey, if you want to move to Vegas on your on dime we have an opening in our office for an Admin. I think it pays like $12.50 an hour though. :-) Thanks for the well wish on my health, I have a good medicine buzz kickin'!

Ryon said...

That thing you wanted me to do is now done. Enjoy. Wow, I feel like we are on Alias or something.

Ryon said...

So you know, I have a new post up!

Ryon said...

Hey, are you doing okay? I was wondering how things were...drop a line if you get a chance. Take Care!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com