Friday, September 09, 2011

true story.

Me, on phone to my mother: So Royal Bank of Canada pulled my credit to see if it could do better with my car loan, and it is able to cut my interest rate in half, saving me $80 a month. And by the way, she said I have a 780 FICO. Perfect credit is 800. Just so you know, I'm awesome.

My mother: (Stilted) That's great, Jamie.

Me: IS THIS LIKE THE TIME I BROUGHT HOME MY REPORT CARD AND I GOT A 94 AND YOU ASKED WHY IT WASN'T A 96!?!?!? 780, Mom! Seven eightyyyyy!

My mother: No. I'm quiet because I don't want you to get too full of yourself and buy anything.

My mother, ladies and gentlemen. She can always find the dark cloud in anything.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Bwahaha! And, yay! You're back!

Jason said...

I kind of want to meet you in a dark alley, mug you, and steal your 780. Nothing personal.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com