Friday, October 09, 2009

Un-done

I want to do more.

I currently have four unfinished knitting projects. Five, if you count the one that is stowed at my mother's, of which I have no intention on picking back up.

I have two sewing projects pinned and just waiting for the sewing machine. This does not include the projects that the materials are bought, but haven't even been started yet.

I have a basket of beads from a broken necklace that have been waiting at least two months to be restrung.

I have two unfinished books. Okay, I have five unfinished books.

I have a gym four floors below me that I swear I'm going to every day. You know, one of these days.

I am $100 short a month from putting 10% of my paycheck into savings.

I have an unwatched episode of Grey's Anatomy on the Tivo. That probably disturbs me more than anything.

My life has become this vortex of time that is completely unaccounted for, and I have nothing to show for it but a whole lot of unfinished business. It makes me feel on the precipice of losing control to live life so unorganized. I'm getting a little panicky about it.

So I am going to do what I always do: make lists. I'm going to make so many lists. I'm going to make lists about making lists. Then I'm going to make lists of small, obtainable goals.

Like finishing my lime green scarf this weekend.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com