Monday, October 26, 2009

Grooming

I've been a bit more socially responsible over the past year. I'm starting to do things like R.S.V.P. to invitations. I'll send out handwritten Thank You notes. I bought my sister-in-law of 8 years a birthday present. I suspect I'll buy her another birthday present this year.

Here are the results of my socially sowing:

  • Brother nor sister-in-law bought me a birthday present.
  • Cards sent did not receive a reply.
  • No one really R.S.V.P.'s to my invitations.

My mother applauds my efforts and tells me that I have to groom relationships. But why do I have to be the initiator and instigator all the time?

Why doesn't anyone... groom me?

2 comments:

Paige said...

I hear ya!

Jennifer said...

Holy hell it's been a long time! I have been checking every couple of months to see whether you were going to start posting again...I'm glad you are back.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com