Monday, June 09, 2008

Unlimited Shipping for $2.95 and One Headache

I bought a couple of books from Overstock.com a little over a week ago. I've tried waiting patiently for them, but then five minutes had passed and they still weren't here yet.

Sending anything via media mail is a roll of the dice—sometimes it arrives in a week and everything is fine, except the package had already been opened. Other times a month passes and that person you mailed a book to thinks you're a lazy liar. Because of this I've been glued to my delivery confirmation.


Seems like my books went to Memphis for the weekend. Hope it was a lovely vacation.

2 comments:

Brianinmpls said...

I know I just don't get it sometimes it is here in a day or two and sometimes it takes weeks.

Sisko said...

I hate Media Mail with a passion. I don't care how cheap it is, I would rather pay the extra. Once, I kid you not it took 18 days to get to me. My brother is a postal worker and he explained that the stuff literally can sit at the post office for a two weeks until they are picked up as they are only picked up once a month for delivery.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com