Friday, December 28, 2007

Holiday Vacation Revelations, Take Three

I noticed my butt got two sizes too big, so I finally dug myself out of the couch and ventured to the stores to return a few miscalculated Christmas presents and to pick up some additional ones for myself. Then, at the shops, I forced myself to take the stairs instead of the lovely escalator.

Ahead of me on the staircase was your typical Buckhead Betty: size four, pretty, in leggings. In leggings that did not look good from this vantage point. The tiny blonde girl had on a long sweater with her bitchin' leggings, but from this view on the stairs below her, all I saw was a whole lotta ass. And bare butts in leggings do not look good no matter how thin you are.

Oh honey, your ass looks like a crater. It looks like how I imagine mine does at the moment, and I'm at least two sizes larger than you.

And that settled the great leggings debate that I had been playing in my head for the past month.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com