Monday, December 31, 2007

Holiday Vacation Revelations, Take Four

"So Jamie, what do you do for a living?"

It was a simple enough question, but yet when I opened my mouth to answer, nothing came out. Frantically I looked up to Boyfriend for some sort of hint and looked back at the girl wide-eyed when no hint came.

What the hell do I do? I watch TV all day in my jammies! I play Guitar Hero at 4 in the afternoon! But that's not the answer she's looking for... Oh dear...

"I work at a software company," I eventually stuttered. "I'm sorry, I've been on vacation so long I must have forgotten."

Single. Greatest. Vacation. Moment. Ever.

2 comments:

Robin said...

That is awesome!

Why did you last 4 blog entries only show up today?

Jamie said...

You caught me! I didn't publish them until today :P

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com