Sunday, June 10, 2007

He thinks I'm more beautiful than a Picasso. And slightly less creepy.

I came across this slightly outrageous product-promotion website. You create an avatar of your dream man who then lives in --wait for it--a ManQuarium.

Your man compliments you as he floats around with cheesy phrases like “I know. Guys are supposed to be into cars and stuff. But I'm just into you," sends you e-mails, and, apparently, is intended to make you feel like the goddess you are. He even knocks on the glass if you ignore him for too long.

Lovely though my avatar is, I’m ignoring him. I got wolf-whistled today. And as a woman in the city, that definitely counts as a compliment of even higher value than an avatar.

Even if it was from a white-van man.

3 comments:

citizen student said...

lol.

that is 100% fantastically hilarious.

i wish all men could survive in a manquarium. imagine the possibilities *she says wistfully*

The RHS said...

my question is: Who would change the water?

Nasty!

dont eat the token said...

Super LOL on the manquarium. I couldn't do it though - he'd piss me off for sure.

:D
I'm very touch-n-go. Jukebox reads me well!

I had a kitty once that roamed my monitor and napped on top of browsers. Adoooorable.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com