Wednesday, November 22, 2006

How Not to Get Laid

  1. Wait until she's in a really bad mood. Like a "I'm about to spend 4 days with my family, 16 hours of those locked in a box on wheels" bad mood.
  2. Let her take the time to clarify with you that she's in a really bad fuggin' mood.
  3. Bring up politics.
  4. When she doesn't respond because she doesn't want to talk about it, ask her opinion.
  5. Tell her what's wrong with her dissenting opinion.
  6. Make generalized statements that really make no sense.
  7. Let her warn you to tread lightly; you're beginning to offend.
  8. Keep talking.

9 comments:

The Portly Gentleman in Aisle 5 said...

So, the nine magic words didn't come out? I am sorry, is there anything I can do?

Jamie said...

I have no idea. The blind rage set in after "This is what's wrong with..."

The Portly Gentleman in Aisle 5 said...

Wow, what a douche bag.

dont eat the token said...

tell me you kicked him in the shins.

Anonymous said...

Oy. Stupid boys.

citizen student said...

you make me want to be in a relationship...

wait...


i am in one...

you make me want to get out ;)

enjoy the family time! mine is coming up soon...

Jamie said...

Chuckieeverdapper- Douche bag, hehe. A man after my own heart!

DET- I kicked the hell out of his shins. Mentally.

TDG- I told this to two girls. Both responded, "Boys should really know better than this!"

Me- Politics is often the kiss of death!

The RHS said...

ahahahahahahahahahhaahahahaaha!

it's funny cuz it's true! Unfortunately there's very little you can say to men that wont' make us still want to have sex. Except maybe the giggle. yeah, the post-boxer drop giggle. That'll shrink 'im.

Jamie said...

Post-boxer drop giggle. LOL. I'll have to remember that. ;)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com