Friday, September 15, 2006

Your favorite Jessie Spano quote

    To Do List:

  • Shave Legs
  • Pluck Eyebrows
  • Paint Toenails
  • Trim the Hedges
  • Laxatives
  • Look Fabulous
I have a fancy office party tonight. It's my first one and I'm a bit excited about it. Ok, I'm pee-in-my-pants excited.

The last time I got to get all dressed up for an event, I ended up walking in on my then-boyfriend in bed with another girl. Chances are this will be a much better night than that one.

Plus my first little black dress-- wheee!

Pictures to come.

5 comments:

Marc said...

trim the hedges LOL

Jamie said...

Oh you caught that did you?

citizen student said...

i hope you did everything on that list, especially trimmed the hedges - you never know what could happen...

PLEASE. PICTURES. NOW. :D

dont eat the token said...

Oh! ... [running off to repair missing nail polish from big toe]

thanks for that note..

And OMG on the ex. Shit. I've been cheated on but never walked in on it. I DO hope you INDEED had a better time at this event!!

Jamie said...

Glad I could help your big toe out :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com