Thursday, August 17, 2006

Rock On


Friday night I drove up to Athens to watch Of Mirth and Matter at the GA Theatre (same place where John Mayer filmed his video "No Such Thing" in 2002.) It was the largest venue they have ever played, or more accurately the largest stage where I myself have never performed.

I'll admit it, I was a little pissed about having to pay to get in. But there's just something so pathetic wrong about paying to see your ex-boyfriend and friends.

I'm going to go figure out a way to charge my friends money to see me. In the meantime, I'll leave you with this commentary:


Hi! My name is Will. When I'm not writing sensitive blog posts about women and children, I rock. I rock so hard my entire head blurs from all the rocking I do. Seriously, that's not the camera or Jamie's shoddy photography skills. I blur in real life!

Sometimes I partake in random acts of assmonkeydom by copping out of going to see Butch Walker, but I blame that on my hair. You see, it's evil. The longer my hair gets, the more power it has over me, thus the more evil I become. When I stood Jamie up, it was at hair-eating length. Thinking ahead, I cut it before the show. That way I wouldn't be evil, I would just rock.

Sure, I promised nudity for the show, and no, I didn't deliver. But as you can clearly see, as the show progressed, so did the number of unbuttoned buttons on my shirt. Well gotta go, The Man calls.

Will is currently available for private shows for any ladies in the surrounding area. All applications for private viewings can be sent here.

6 comments:

dont eat the token said...

I love this line:

Seriously, that's not the camera or Jamie's shoddy photography skills. I blur in real life!

I don't know if you're seriously slamming on him (it sounds like it) or he knows you post in jest (possible) but either way, good clean fun.

:)

Jamie said...

No I'm not slamming on him, he knows I'm just having fun. Otherwise I'm probably going to get an angry letter soon...

... said...

wow, when do you have time to work inbetween concerts??? :-)

Jamie said...

I told you I've been busy! :)

citizen student said...

do you miss me yet?

Jamie said...

Of course! I NEED you!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com