Monday, August 28, 2006

Look at me!

Every week I go to Unplugged in the Park. Every week. Regardless of rain or shine and whom is or isn't playing. Every week.

They also take photos for the website every week. I never make it on there. There could be 20 people in the room and I still won't make it on the website. Last night they took a picture of the waitress handing me a mojito, but not of me receiving the mojito.

I checked the website this morning and I finally made it on. This was for the Blue October show:



That's my back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're already a superstar in our book!

The Portly Gentleman in Aisle 5 said...

I bow down to your blurry, tiny celebrity. You are now technically the most famous person I know.

... said...

*squints* I believe you! Congrats! :-)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com