Thursday, June 08, 2006

I am officially terrified of Angel Girl

I had a dream about Angel Girl.

It began as the story line of Grey's Anatomy and I was Ellen Pompeo's character. I was having an affair with Derek, as in he was the actual guy in my dream. But in season 2 where Meredith cuts things off because he's still married, I just kept on trucking. The problem was Derek was married to Angel Girl. I was torn because she's my friend, but, come on, McDreamy is just... well... dreamy.

I was walking down the street with a friend of mine, who had previously had a thing with Derek. She was warning me about him and how he's not as nice as you think, but I refused to believe her.

Angel Girl had been out of town which made things easy for Derek and me. I was at their house and I saw an empty nursery. Either Derek and Angel Girl had a miscarriage, or they were trying for a baby. I turned to Derek and realized he was never going to leave Angel Girl for me. I backed away but he pleaded with me.

He convinced me to go to a restaurant with friends, and while we're there, Angel Girl returns from her trip. He leans across the table and touches her. It was all I needed. I got up and left the restaurant with my friend followed me. She's consoling me and not saying, "I told you so." But while we were talking about it, Angel Girl walks up. She overhears what I say and found out about the affair.

She loses it. She starts chasing me down the street, throwing things at me. I run and try to hide, but she always finds me. She says she's going to put me in jail and I said I didn't do anything illegal.

And this is why I'm now terrified of Angel Girl:

She picks up a board off the ground, bashes herself on the head with it, and throws it at me with perfect aim. The board hits my arm, leaving her blood on me. Now she could tell the police I accosted her with the board and she runs off to find them.

That was a pretty badass move, Angel Girl.

4 comments:

citizen student said...

that's increadibly detailed....

wow... be afraid. be very afraid.

Jamie said...

I dream vividly. If anyone psychoanalized that dream, they'd probably lock me up.

Anonymous said...

OMG I am freaking dying here with laughter! I love that I made it into your dream as a badass! Woot! And I love that I am slightly crazy at the same time.. a slightly crazy, psychotic badass! I mean can anyone ask for better?

But remember I will always find you there's no hiding >;\ huuuaahhhhh ahhh ahhh!

Anonymous said...

Tag your it, go read my latest post. This is all your fault! lol.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com