Thursday, May 11, 2006

My luck is NEVER this good

I just want you to know I was driving to work this morning and when I looked up at the intersection, the light turned from yellow to red. If I slammed on my breaks, I probably would have skidded right through the intersection anyways, not to mention my gas mileage I would have lost. So I drove through.

On the other side of the intersection was a police cruiser. I swore and watched my rearview mirror for him to swing around and get me. To my amazement, he didn't. That's 2 days in a row.

Maybe they do have better things to do. Like solve murders.

5 comments:

The Portly Gentleman in Aisle 5 said...

I think the Atlanta PD is merely showing you the respect and adoration you so richly deserve. Now's the time to work on your maniacal laughter and become a supervillian. MwaHaHaHa!

citizen student said...

be carefull talkin about it man...

karma does some eerie things.

you watch 'my name is earl'?

nuff said.

Jamie said...

Don't worry, I have this insane fear that when I do get pulled over I'm going to jail for not paying those tickets you get from cameras. I've never actually received any, but I assume they got lost in the mail.

Ryon said...

Me is right, you better start driving a bit better or prepare from ass biting from Karma herself.

Eric said...

Remember...you're in the city now. Cops here DO have bigger fish to fry.

The cops in East Cobb, however...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com