Monday, April 03, 2006

So it looks like I won't be residing in my Explorer

I finally found it. Not just any apartment, but a kick ass place to live. It's in Midtown, but it still borders the parks: the exact location where I wanted to be. The amenities are stupid ridiculous: valet trash, valet dry cleaning, free movie rentals, free bike rentals, free 24-hour cafe (self-serve) with wi-fi and flat screen TVs.

The cafe

My apartment is small, but the layout is really space efficient and it's loft style, so the openness makes it feel larger. It's the nicest apartment I've ever seen and I'm completely in love with it! I put in A LOT of work to find the perfect place and I don't think I could have done any better.

My kitchen

Model living room. (I forgot to take a picture of mine.)

My bathroom


The best part is that I got the greatest deal on it, which made it $80 cheaper a month than everything else I looked at; they are even letting me take it a week earlier than we discussed for free. The only downside is I wasn't planning on moving next weekend so I'm completely not prepared. 90% of my stuff is still boxed from my last move, so it shouldn't be too terrible.

All house warming presents may be sent to my office.

6 comments:

citizen student said...

omg.

i can literally feel the jealousy eating me up inside it's crazy...

that place is stunning. imagine what you can DO??!??!

i have secret love affairs with clothes, shoes, make up, stationary... and great apartments/houses...

in keeping with the sex theme-- it makes me whet ;)

Unknown said...

Very nice! The place looks great! I'm feeling some major pangs of jealousy right now looking around at my house built in the 20's. Lucky dog you!

Anonymous said...

OMG it is SOOOO cute! I definitely think I am going with the realtor when looking for apartments when I move to SD.

Good job Jamie!

Paige said...

I'll be over in *looks at watch* well, I'll be awhile, but it looks so cool! I love love love it! See, screw those "loft is being torn down" mothereffers!

That means you, grandpa!

Jamie said...

Not just any realtor, Angel Girl, but a gay one!

Anonymous said...

yes that is a very important note.. a gay realtor!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com