Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Which one is not like the other?

What's wrong with this picture?


Look closely...

Yeah, no bed. I noticed it too.

Before you get all intelligent on me, yes I realize that this is what they call a "studio." I'm familiar with them and have lived in one before. But when my gay real estate agent sent this to me (another post) I thought it was weird that they would take the time to draw the furniture in there, and yet not insert a bed.

Does a person in a studio really need a dining room table? Why couldn't they put a bed there? Or even make the couch look like a futon or something. I can't stare at this and picture myself living there for the simple reason because it doesn't have a bed. Most floorplans don't have furniture layouts at all, why have one here?

I need a bed, damnit!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look closer, the couch has a pull out sofa bed underneath. That, and for the unexpected guest the dining room table folds out to be a bed too! lol.

Jamie said...

Oh IKEA is so clever!

Anonymous said...

I know, what will they think of next?

Ryon said...

I here Murphy Beds are making a big comeback.....

Anonymous said...

If I am going to sleep on a bed with a name I would prefer either something a little more manly or a little more womanly.. definitely less geeky... MURPHY hahah

Jamie said...

Imagine me bringing a guy home, "Excuse me while I open my wall for my bed."

Yeah Angel, definitely not very sexy!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com