Thursday, March 02, 2006

Terribly Happy

I've been feeling lame again this week and it slowly hit me:

I have nothing to complain about.

Everything in my life is going well. My job is good, both educational and entertaining. I get to do some things, like web design, which I really enjoy. I just got paid and I don't have any outstanding bills or needs that eat up my paycheck- I might actually get to save some of it (after, of course, I bought a cd, yoga mat, and some Crest white strips.)

I think I'm finally becoming comfortable with Atlanta, which has been pretty hard on me. I've made a couple of high quality friends at work and we go out to eat and work out together. I've also been seeing my Athens friends on a regular basis, so I feel pretty well-rounded in that area.

Dating life has been going well. I've been very busy with that. Between my new friends and boys, I no longer have to worry about what I'm doing on Friday and Saturday nights.

I officially began apartment hunting last night and was thrilled to find a variety of apartments that fit both my budget and my criterium (allow pets and has washer/ dryer connections.) I might to look Saturday after I go to the gym.

I feel well. I fell well-rounded; busy, but not tired; and happy. So cheers to me!

5 comments:

Eric said...

Yes, but don't you feel like turmoil and annoyance make for better blogging?

How can you do this to us?! Get some strife in your life, dammit!!

Jamie said...

That's why I said, "I've been feeling lame!"

happy = bad posts = lame.

Eric said...

Well, thankfully you haven't quit drinking...that would really kill the blog. :)

Jamie said...

It would take nothing less than the second coming of Christ for me to reevaluate my drinking! No worries there!

Unknown said...

Strife does make for better blogging, doesn't it?

And we wonder why the media doesn't report happy news... We don't either!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com